Benson Exchange/Return/Refund Policy
Benson by Marcel is committed to making your shopping experience not only a memorable one but an enjoyable one as well. Our goal at Benson By Marcel is to ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied with their purchase and experience. If you are not happy with your Benson, you have 60 days from the date of receiving the watch to return it to us, in its original condition and original boxing, for an exchange or refund. Once received, we will inspect to ensure that it has not been worn, damaged, and or to confirm the reason for the need to be exchanged. Once the timepiece has passed inspection, we will restock the watch and issue you a full refund minus a $35 restocking fee. A Benson credit towards a future purchase will be issued if we do not receive the watch in the original condition and original display box.
- Unworn items must be returned within 60 days of receiving your order.
- All original tags and materials must be returned, including watch box, watch with time crown pushed in, watch pillow, small strap tool, Benson cloth, and Benson tag. If the purchase came with a free gift, you must return the gift as well. If you would like to keep the gift, or the gift is not returned, we will be deducted from your refund.
- Request a return label by contacting email@example.com
- Must use the return label issued from Benson Watch. If you return the watch using any other method, you will be responsible for shipping charges. However, please make sure to use the return address from the original package: Benson by Marcel, 10202 Deep Creek Court, Clinton MD, 20735-5833
- Please allow 7-10 business days for your return to arrive back at our facility and for inspection.
- Once the package is received and inspected, we will send you an email/text with an update regarding your replacement or refund.
- Please allow up to 5 business days after receiving a refund confirmation email/text for your refund to reflect on your account.